Thursday, June 30, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
I used two poles as a ramp to get the top half of the tower onto the roof. The Missionaries stopped by right at the right time to help get the top half onto the roof.
I used two clips and some rope to create a hinge between the top and the bottom halves. I stood the top half up and then bolted it down.
The tower is now standing. Next is to get my 2m/70cm antenna onto the tower and coax ran. Then to buy an HF antenna and get it onto the tower and its coax run.
1/2 of the tower is up. And today we poured the concrete. Thanks to Raz W7RAZ and Carey KD7WQD for helping with concrete. Now if the rain would stop I could put the top half up. O'well, guess I can shop for antennas while I wait for the rain to go away.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Thursday, June 2, 2011
In the summer of 2016 I interviewed for a store manager position in north Idaho. The feedback I was given was that "my answers were...
So this weekend I helped Carey put together some binders for the Young Women group at Church . If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook...
My wife saw a savings challenge online. I took it and made it better. The idea is to deposit one dollar into your savings, and then add...
Ever since I started my blog I've wished that there was an easy way to print my blog and use it as part of my journal. Just over a year ...